Monday, December 05, 2005

Craziness

This will probably be the only time I have to write this week. I am scheduled to work 35 hours, I have 3 papers and a speech do this week. And next week is finals. Fun times for me.

One more thing, this question was brought up in my International Relations class, I want to know what you all think about it.

Three suicide bombers in Iraq park a truck full of explosives in front of a market and blow it up. Five Iraqi civilians are killed. This is of course viewed by the world as a terrorist act. Now, the same three Iraqis park the same truck at a U.S. military check point near Baghdad. This time five U.S. soldiers are killed. Is this an act of terrorism or an act of war?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It IS an act of war and retaliation (spelling?) is in order.

9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Cheryl

4:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Torrorism. they are not soldiers and therefore are not protected by the Geneava convention. If they are caught they would be cosidered spys or sabators and could be subject to summary execution. They could be legally shot on the spot.

5:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like that..
"shot on the spot"

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Web Counters