Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Sad for Me

Well, I know longer have my lip pierced. I took the ring out to put a stud in last night, which was fine except that it took 45 minutes to screw on the end piece. Today I was cleaning it and the end ball came off so took the stud out to get another ring. I tried to put in a clear stud I have that doesn't need an end but it's plastic and it kept bending so I couldn't get it in. Then, I tried to put a ring back in but it had been about 30 minutes since I took the stud out and the hole had grown up enough that I couldn't get the ring in. It really makes me sad, I really liked my lip piercing. Oh well, I'm sure I'll get it redone eventually.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Sorry you lost your lip ring. How old was it? You need to be careful with new piercings. If it was still healing, all the transfers of bacteria from ring to ring could cause infections. Plastic jewelry should only be worn when the piercing is fully healed because it can harbor bacteria. That goes for piercing retainers too. If a piercing is fully healed it shouldn't close up that fast either unless it's a very small gauge. Normal size is 14. Anyway, just giving my input....... :p

10:05 AM  
Blogger Samantha said...

I had it for 3 months. It was a 16 gauge. By the way, I love your input, you've been through this a lot more than I have. I love and miss you and your family!!

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Web Counters