Sunday, November 06, 2005

Ouch

My ear is killing me. I had to take out my industrial. . . sadness. Every time I went to work I had to take it out and it would start to grow over while I was working. When I got off I would basically have to re-pierce it. When I did it this morning, my ear started bleeding which it hadn't done before. I left the bar bell in and went to take a nap, my ear started throbbing so bad it woke me up. I took the bar bell out and my ear started bleeding really bad. I washed it with some of my Provon (antibacterial medical scrub) and held a paper towel on it till it stopped bleeding. I going to have to let the piercing heal over. It makes me sad, but its better than my ear falling off. And I still have my rook.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

OOkkkay I had this happen to me when I had my industrial in and worked at the jail. Depending on how long you've had it and stuff, it can be really bad on your ear. Keep washing it with provon and if you got the sea salt, soak it. It's possible to get a keloid even though you took it out. From taking it out and putting back in so many times, it can harbor bacteria and you put new bacteria in it everytime you put it back in. Industrials look really cool, but they're a pain in the ass to take care of if you can't just leave it in. (Sorry for the long comment)

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Web Counters