Thursday, April 06, 2006

My Schedule

So, it is time to schedule classes for the summer and fall. Here are my schedules, so far:

Summer
Research Methods in Social Science
Justice and Punishment

Fall
Fundamentals of Cell Biology MWF 9-9:50
Lab T 1:30-4:30
General Chemistry I MWF 8-8:50
Lab R 12-3
Global Awareness T 5:20-8
Elementary Arabic I MWF 1-1:50
Human Sexuality R 5:20-8

Which, by my calculation, gives me exactly 12 hrs. between when my last class ends and my first class starts. Which basically means I'll be living in the science building. Those classes add up to 6 hrs. over the summer and 17 in the fall. I think this is my final schedule but it has changed so many times already, who knows if it will change again. I meet with Dr. Petrich, the Pre-Med advisor, tomorrow. After that it may change again. I love scheduling time (and that's not sarcasm, I really do). So I guess my life isn't really boring, but it would seem so to onlookers. Time for bed, Good night.

1 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

I actually miss chemistry, not to mention all the fun I had in the lab portion. Study hard my dear, I'm so proud of you!

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Web Counters