Monday, September 05, 2005

Patrick's house

Staying at Patrick's house was so much fun. We met his parents, his younger brothers (Cory and Sean), his older sister (Emily), and the 2 dogs (Conner and Seamaus). They are all about the Irish names. They were so much fun and made us all feel at home. His parents are amazing cooks, his dad made breakfast both days and his mom made the other meals. REAL FOOD, it was wonderful. Since we had so much fun on this roadtrip, we are already planning our next one. October 13-16 we have fall break, Amy, Jazmyne, and I (Patrick has to go to a wedding) think we might go to my house, if it is ok with my parents and we can find beds for all 3 of us. Our mission is to go to everyone's house by the end of the year, which really isn't that hard. Jazmyne lives in Buffalo, 30 minutes north of here, Amy lives in Monett, 30 minutes south of here and we already went to Patrick's house. I think that is all for now, leave me comments, tell me what you think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Web Counters