Monday, August 29, 2005

Labor Day

Well, the plans are final. This weekend we are going to Six Flags in St. Louis. We are leaving Saturday after Amy gets off work. Patrick and I are going in my car, Amy and Jazmyne will be in Amy's car. Saturday night we are stopping in Rolla to have dinner with Charles, then we are going to St. Louis to Patrick's parents' house. We are staying the night at their house and going to Six Flags on Sunday, we're also staying Sunday night at Patrick's house and then leaving Monday morning to come back to school. Oh, this is more for my parents but, I had to drop Calculus because it is too hard. Dr. Jeanie is pleading with Dr. Browning to get me in one of her classes that is already full. If I can't get in, I will just have to drop the class without a replacement, I will still have enough hours to be a full time student but I won't have enough to be a sophomore next semester. I hope I get in. Now I actually have to do my homework.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun in St Louis... You know it is a NL baseball city... About Calc Ya gotta do what ya gotta do.
Love Ya

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Web Counters