Friday, November 11, 2005

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

I just bought Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!! I love this movie, definitely one of my favorites (Cheryl I know you agree). Anyway, I think working at Best Buy might be a bad thing, especially once my discount kicks in. I'm really thinking about buying a Digital SLR. For those of you who don't know it looks like a traditional SLR camera and has basically the same settings but it takes digital pics. The one I want is a Canon Rebel XT. It has 8.2 mega-pixels and takes incredible pictures. The one at Best Buy has a lovely price tag of $1500, but that is before my discount. I really want that camera, my friend Garett works in the Digital Imaging department and he said that it is one of the best cameras on the market. Plus it is definitely more affordable than the other slr I want which has 12.8 mega-pixels and costs $3300 not including a lens. I think that is all I have to say.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your mother and I bought Charlie and The Chocolate Factory and watche it together. She liked it, I didn't get so much as a smile from the whole picture.

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Web Counters