Sunday, April 09, 2006

Sequiota Park

Today, Devin and I went to Sequiota Park to take pictures. I took Charles' digital camera because I was nearly out of film. I pretty much just took random pictures but here are some of my favorites.
I really don't understand what this says.
Random view of the park
Okay!?! There are no fish, just to let you know.

Random people playing frisbee.

Again.

And again.

This goose cracked me up. It just got attacked by another goose in the water. The other goose latched onto its back feathers. So this one started to fly off and slammed the other goose into the little wall at the bottom. It was amazing.

GOOSE!!!

Thanks for the advice.

This guy had these dogs, I thought they were really pretty.

This is a tree, in case you didn't know.

1 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

I've always wondered what a tree looked like.

I think that sign is really saying...ksjheruoeyrn198783761345kjnxjdiuweyr98734...which of course is Bohemian for keep off the grass.

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Web Counters