Monday, November 14, 2005

Pictures

Here are some pictures I took for photography. My class was on Commercial street and I ran out of black and white film so I had to use color. Most of the pictures are taken through shop windows which led to some really cool effects.

"Red Hats"

I didn't like this picture in the full color level so I lowered the saturation of color. I love computers.

"Self Portrait and Shoes"

I can't decide whether I like the color or B&W better, so I put up both.

"Self Portrait and Pink Shoes"

"Glass Girl"
"Flag Bench"

I like this picture a lot better in b&w, the colors surrounding the bench were to bright.

"Grainery"
"Stop the Falling Trees"

Here's a tree for you mom.

"Bowling for Myself"

I changed the color saturation on this one too. I didn't like the picture at full color but at full black and white it isn't the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Web Counters